Monday, June 29, 2009

Almost get to see MJ, an almost accident..

this morning was driving on the highway sumwhere in Cheras area... it was Sunday early morning, the traffic has less car on the road..

As usual reckless-not-so-now driver like me would drive on the right most lane, I drove around 100km/h, hoping to reach my home as soon as possible..

then the following happened..


i drew this out with the paint.. its the highway, the blue square is my car, the red is the gila babi's car... and i decorated the road with more cars with pink ones ..
the green arrow is the traffic direction and the yellow arrow is mine and the gila babi's car moving direction..

I was driving at the right lane, and listening to some broadway-like music.. then I saw this car coming towards my direction, without hesitation I turned left, luckily there was not much car in the early morning, there was much spaces on the left lane.. It was an old square shaped car.. and what the hell, and how the hell did he got onto that lane ?!?!?

yea.. seriously I'm damn lucky to have avoided this accident, but I think, or bet, this is not going to happen for the entire highway, imagine how many cars are there going to be and this red car is not going or turning anywhere in the middle of highway.. any car who drives on the right lane, even if he's trying to be jackass driving 60km/h on it, if he crashes on it, the survival rate is seriously going to be nearly none at all..

probably I'll get to see some news on the paper tomorrow..

I would have died from this car crash and sees MJ.. really thank gohonzon for protecting me.. out of all traffic accidents happened on me, this would be likely the worst one ever, if it happens..

come to think of it, I'm seriously a lucky bastard as well as I've involved in so many traffic accidents, but I remained not injured at all.. but probably not good luck at all in terms of wealth, the money all burns away everytime.. =S

what is the time now ? 4am++ .. I got class at 8.30am later, and I actually just done one of my assignments, many more to go, gotta bring a few chicken essence back to my hostel later..


No comments: