Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Appreciation Dinner with my K.581 ensemble

Spent quite much time rehearse together for my graduation recital, I decide to give a good treat and some allowance to my ensemble members, dining at the Tasty 西提 restaurant at the Tamsui riverside, a restaurant serve a course of steak for around NTD500++


This restaurant is under the Wang Pin 王品 group, well known for their service, the waiter treats customer politely, and they generously give replacements or compensations for reasonable complaints. I do kind of surprise when I first visited this restaurant, well, I grow up at a place that don't really have restaurants with friendly waiters =P. A recommended place for tourist.

Tonight's dinner and hang out turned out to be quite surprisingly better than expected. Because of my lack of social skills, I was initially worried getting very cold atmosphere and it wouldn't last for more than an hour, our dinner + unscheduled hangout instead lasted from 7pm until 12am, keeping the conversation going on wasn't easy too. 


Thank goodness I actually found a group of nice people, we can really talk with each other so much, only when we're not doing rehearsals XD . I guess I really need to put more effort in coordinating and leading an ensemble. 

Thanks a lot folks, you made my last year in uni a memorable and "exciting" one XD , will miss you guys. 


a polaroid taken at the end of dinner


No comments: