Sunday, July 31, 2016

In the name of OJA

An update just for the sake of update per requested by a friend. 

Sunny hot Sunday, went to listened to my classmates' string quartet performance at 十方樂集,a cozy small recital hall located in a small alleyway near Yuanshan MRT station. 

Met with a few uni mates, some teachers, and I sat beside my head department Onion Yang.  Sitting with him wasn't good or bad choice, it's just really hard for two person who are both not socially good to carry out a normal or fun conversation, we tried hard though. 

The quartet performance was damn well, they played Haydn's op.76 "Emperor", Ravel's String Quartet in F major and Tchaikovsky's op.11




After that I had some time left before the sunset, I went to ride my bike along the north coast as the sun sunk quietly into the ocean bidding farewell to the people on the beach.

not my best shot though

No comments: