Sunday, April 01, 2007

yesterday I went to YMCA join the Kul Games basketball competition.. long time didn't exercise ady, and played in heavy rain..

today I feel like a 80 years old old man.. my muscles and my back very pain.. it took me 3 times effort to climb a stairs..

at least, my team got 2nd placing..

and, I got sunburnt.. so pain and red..

a form 1 boy approach me, not knowing me I'm a "3-stripes" (I never go back for long liao), talking to me about the girls there, and the girl in pink cap very cute, the girl in red shirt looks like Carmen.. etc etc..
(OMG, am I someone who looks like a person to talk bout that topic with ?!)

some interesting stuff I noticed is.. there's a team with a girl inside.. she's a tomboy.. the whole court people shud have realize kua.. but dunno why she still allowed to play.. 9 boyz 1 gal in a match, how to play ??

some bad is, I almost lost my wallet, bcuz I let a fatty handle it... and my fren, lost a wallet, pity him..

then another fren came by, and waited for me whole day, bcuz he need me to fetch him to Kaikan..

the worst is Nelson, woke up by me in the early morning while he still sleeping, cuz I passed my music instrument for him to take care..

by the time I went back home, I'm as tired as retarded..

No comments: