Tuesday, August 14, 2007

hmmm..

Last Saturday, went back Methodist Church, the school is having their replacement class, I went down with Vivian for a lunch, then she gave me a birthday present, oh tq tq so much :D I went back to YC teach the boys abit, then went to GCO practise at night, KL told us there would be an audition for a temporary orchestra under the baton of a conductor from Portugal, and the orchestra will be performing with a violin soloist from Belgium..

The next day.. we a bunch of guyz from GCO went to AMPAC (Anne Muzikschule Performing Art Centre) near Subang Jaya to attend the audition... I prepared a study given by my teacher, Matthew, very very nervous, the first time I attend audition for outside orchestra, I didn't expect too much, since my skills are not up to standard yet.. The one who audit me is a clarinetist from KLPac, he's Eugene Pook dunno studying what music in overseas, a clarinetist to audit a clarinetist, that means I couldn't go through him easily =.='' Instead of playing only one piece like everyone else, he asked me to played 2nd piece (oh shit did I played badly?) and gave me a French Horn score for sight reading, mahhh goddd !! I even saw a kid half of my size holding a violin and grade 5 book to attend audition.. (=.='') I hope I pass the audition..

After audition, went for a lunch, then I went to KLPAC to watch the musical "Tunku".. its a musical about our independence.. How and what Malaysia, and Malaysian gone through to achieve independence, and what happened during the independence and elections in Malaysia... Peace, Racism, Riots, Politics, etc etc.. One of the most "classic" scene is during the riot of May 13 event.. can saw a few guyz chasing a girl, they throwing her here and there (the sound of knocking against ground are clearly heard, I wonder if she's pain) then finally rape her (they really show the action of raping one =.='') Hmm.. I was too tired, part of the show I fell asleep..

Happy holiday, my semester students starts our holidays for one week, some went back to hometown, and I stayed in my hometown(KL) to study for exam on next Monday, I have music history mid term test on Monday 9am, and ABRSM music theory exam on Monday 9am as well, errrr.. hmm ???

No comments: