Wednesday, October 03, 2007

this few days are very unlucky..

early morning, it was raining heavily, and a loud thunder woke me up(a really loud one) but only a while I went back into dreams..

then slightly later I woke up, found out myself having sore throat, I spit and its brownish, yeah, my throat got infected and abit bleeding..

then I found my pc still on but disconnected from internet, cuz I was leaving it overnight to download something, and the loud thunder I heard just now sent my modem to heaven.. the rest few days is like hell ...

then I found my car has a big bird shit on it when I was to depart from my house, I just washed my car so "thoroughly" just the day before...

then, I have my final exams on clarinet on the next 2 days, regardless of playing for final, how am I going to practise my final exam pieces ?? It's my major exam studies and I'm playing 3 pieces.. sei..

So I went to see a doctor, I waited for 1 and the half hour or more to see him, but it was a worthy one, he gave me 4 kind of medicine, and he only charge me RM22.. so cheap.. compare to a damn doctor near my house, he's treating me like a customer rather than a patient, i was quite late and he's hurrying to finish his job rather than checking me detaily, simply gave me a useless medicine which has no effect on my illness and cost me RM30+

final exam tomorrow.. bless my throat..

No comments: