Monday, October 22, 2007

today was a great day..

0. The whole building piano is booked I have to go thru my piano practise by a little here and a little there on others' piano like a bug..

1. We got scolded/nagged by our Head of Department for being irresponsible adults..

2. Joost Flach from MPO came to conduct our wind ensemble, FOR FREEEEEE !!!!

3. 5 walking porks take advantage on me ask me to send them to LRT station nearby..

4. I've started to drive around 6.45 then I jammed all the way back to Sg Long at 8.00

We're kinda lucky to get Joost Flach to conduct wind ensemble for us some more for free, really a musician dedicated in music edu.. Pretty funny person, he speaks some funky malay and he knows alot of places in Malaysia than Malaysian.. For the first day he only gave us do some simple but interesting warm ups, and sight reading on 2 pieces, one of it is Clarinet in A, gosh, I got trouble transposing it on the spot on sight read.. up to 6 sharps.. I'm considering to get an A Clarinet b4 I graduate.. that's, a must, kua..

After that is the String group organize by ex-MIA students, hmm, hope to join them one day, extend my skills further to more intruments.. ohohohohoh, sounded like a "dream-on" wish..

OK, damn tired, it's nearly 9pm now, gotta take bath and read abit of classical music history, then zzzzzz... what a tiring day, tomorrow is the 3 hours of Malaysian Studies class.. (I can foresee the angel is coming to see me........ in dream, tomorrow noon...)

No comments: