Sunday, January 06, 2008

CARMA

Car Review meet for the 2008 new year..

Why ? It is because every new year I have bad lucks with my car..

2 years ago, on the 1st Jan I crash my car, uhh, I forgot how..

Last year on the Chinese New Year first day, I crash my car, I swear its not my fault..

This year is better, I have my tyre puncture only, wait, don't too happy first, Chinese New Year is yet to come.. However, I've got no car use for now because dad taken back his car for his own use, I've gotta take public transport from today onwards, no chicks onboarding for now.. cry..

Thinking back in the past, I've had alot incident with cars also.. almost knocked down by a car because I was 7 years old didn't learn the rules of crossing road well..

Then finally knocked down by car when I was riding on my bicycle, luckily the car was slow, I wasn't injured badly..

Uh, and several stunning actions like couldn't see the longkang in the dark, my car flew over it and landed another lane..

Do doughnut drifting 360 degree spinning with a help by knocking from behind by a Perdana..

Misplaced my driving license n IC in another car, resulted I got caught almost sent to lockup in midnight driving, luckily cash settles..

If I'm an owner of a transformer, it might had blown my house up..

My luck turns out better, probably because I placed McDull and Mashimaro doll in my car.. haha.. juz kidding.

.
me and jacky zai

7 comments:

Grace said...

er... car car car.. suddenly jacky zai.. wat is the link?

yongsongyeu said...

uhh.. actually no link at all de.. but a blog without a pic, seems incomplete.. :P

how about ur face in the next post ?

ckyue said...

looks like not the pic n the article... Mcdull n Mashimaro also not padan geh.. u not scared 相冲 meh? hahahaa...

cny u better tumpang ppl's car la...

ckyue said...

i tell jinhui abt ur car accident thg..she sugest u 积some阴德 wor.. wuakakakaka

ckyue said...

sorry is 恩德

yongsongyeu said...

u're spamming my comment section lar ~

ckyue said...

paiseh lo..after i comment joh baru ktold jinhui mah.. then mah post wat she said too lo..so thats diff ppl la... hahaha! then the wrong wrong thg..beta correct it b4 u misunderstand mah..