Sunday, January 27, 2008

extortion on B and J (specimen code)

Day : Sunday, 27th January 2008
Time : Afternoon
Venue : Ronald's McDonald
Topic : Handphone extortion
Subject matter : my 2 BB junior
Antagonist : unknown young man

today happened a very terrible thing.. this malaysia is going crazy.. extortion on school kids still going on.. my 2 friends went McD today and 1 fella approach them to hand out their phones, if they don't, and leave, there are people waiting at the entrance and bash them up (what an old tactic that it happens since I'm form 3 I think, my classmate kena, at Burger King, which is now zhap lap ady, used to be opposite of Kota Raya)

so, in the end, their handphone was "confiscated" .. they ran to the shop nearby seek help, and the shop owner is gud enough to help them argue with the McD which is poor in security, but no one hopes that.. credit goes to "C U THERE CAFE" .. then make police report afterwards..

hie friends, if you read this, pls be alert for this situation.. I know its useless for me to remind you "don't panic".. but if you know that this kind of corward normally works alone, its actually no ppl waiting around the entrance to bash u up, just a trick to make u afraid.. well.. seek help from the shop owner...

take carez !

Dasar Ekonomi Baru, untuk mengurangkan kadar kemiskinan.. nampaknya gagal.. banyak orang miskin sehingga merompak.. Apa yang kerajaan telah lakukan dalam aspek ekonomi dan pendidikan kemanusiaan ?

Banyak yang patut dihargai, tetapi pada masa yang sama, tahap keselamatan dan aspek lain memang dalam keadaan yang teruk sekali, saya terasa marah terhadap orang yang tidak bertamadun sebegini dan kegagalan pihak tertentu untuk memastikan ketentaraman sosial..

Adakah mereka mata duitan sehingga melupakan tanggungjawab mereka ?

Inilah era di mana teknologi semakin berkembang tetapi kemanusiaan semakin merosot. Usaha datuk-datuk kita untuk mendapatkan Merdeka dan mendapatkan keharmonian telah dibazirkan apabila kuasa jatuh ke dalam orang yang gilakan kuasa dan duit..

I hate politics, they're going darker and darker these days.. Because it had affected me from all aspect, tol hike, petrol hike, expense hike, tax hike, everything in hike.. I'm living in the life where I need quite an amount of money to survive... my life has been tougher since then..


No comments: