Thursday, February 21, 2008

Examss..

Now is in the middle of my semester finals.. So many things to study, so many things happened, kinda stressed sometimes.. Oh.. I'm just stressed up all the time..

Just tested on classical music history, harmony theory and choir not longed ago...

I think I'm going to do bad in classical music history this time.. =\
I couldn't study much, things just can't get into my head easily recently..

I think I'm going to do better in harmony theory this time.. =)
The theory is crap doot this time, even our grade 8 theory boy finds something wrong with the questions, they're just too tricky...

Choir.. I think I'm doing great, but I just happened to make some silly jokes and make all the people laugh, even Suzanna Saw, our choir teacher laughed (=.='') Damn embarassing.. But then, I just can't held myself from laughing when I look at her face.. makes me feels funny XD

What left is the :-
Malaysian Studies - Should be no problem on that
Aural Skills -Should be no problem on that
Keyboard Harmony - Should be no problem on that
Instruments - I definitely need to work more on them..


Arghh.. I'm just stressseeddd.. there's enough just from studies alone..

No comments: