Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My friend visit me again =D

hello.. this year car bad luck is back in 2008 visiting me again.. I drove to school today, and my front window was destructed.. I was driving behind a Toyota Corolla, I couldn't see clearly, a tiny object just flew out and smashed directly on the window. I don't know where and how it came from, I couldn't dodge it, the whole window is cracked and my vision is blocked, walao, it scare me.. I was driving around 90km/h at the right most lane, luckily the window didn't came out right away, it could have been worst.. the sound "krak krak krak" sounded all the way I drove, I'm so worried that it might fall out anytime..

I reached the school safely, I became the attention of all.. friends surrounding my car not showing any sympathatic, ok, a little, but busy discussing about the incident and so on (=.='') I remove those cracked windows from my car and drove it to the nearest workshop to ask for repair.. Later my dad came with another friend, also from workshop, drove my car away for repair..

sigh sigh.. my bad luck never ends =S today whole day no mood to practise liao.. If you're concern about me, pls come find me and treat me a drink =D then I'll be cheer up.. uhh.. took some pictures from my car after I parked it..




I hope I can buy and drive a tank on the street.. The Invincible on the road !! Not even lorries can match against me..

No comments: