Sunday, August 10, 2008

moved out

Yes, I moved out to Genting Kelang to stay..

so far, it was not too bad.. I got a flu from it.. because there's no heater, I wakes up early morning everyday and I bath in the bloody cold water.. I go home in the night and I bath bloody cold water again.. then at night sleep, also very cold..

sum more the bloody Yit Jern always call me out to swim in the early morning or evening, damn cold la... got badminton don want to play..

and so I'm still flu right now sitting here blogging..

I start to wash my own cloths, handle more things on my own.. hmm, not too bad, at least I've done them before in my life..

I didnt moved my pc there, so basicly, I've no entertainment, and they're busy with their own stuff.. I sleep very early every night, as early as 9.30pm sometimes I went to bed oi oi ady..

dunno why I'm getting weaker these days as I get very prone to cold.. a little cold will like very suffering ady.. as I mentioned earlier I went genting last Sat, my palms were too cold until as if its turning purple, and even I'm wearing shoes I can still feel my feet is cold as well..

I'm sleeping with all the guyz under one roof, and between 2 guyz in the room, so basicly, it feels like this ..


It makes my life more easier in any sense, I go travel back forth from MIA without much time stress and jam.. disadvantage is juz I can't stay too late and I can't practise at home..

and the air there is definitely not clean, facing the cars with tons of cars on the traffic everyday, it makes my flu simply more serious..

basicly it's just very normal routine, ntg much special happens..

No comments: