Sunday, August 24, 2008

unlucky weekend..

ever since I shifted to Setapak, my life become less entertaining or interesting, well, take it good, does that means I'm more concentrated in my studies ?

Weekdays, basicly nothing much happens, just normal college life..

Some highlights.

Monday - Screwed my performance practise..

Tuesday - it's a break, practised from morning to night..

Wednesday - asked Suzanna switch me to Bass choir, she prefer my Tenor voice, and so I failed..

Thursday - I've got a new clarinet junior, switched from French horn, she can't listen clearly what I speaks sometimes, cuz I speaks with a rather deep voice.. ironic huh ?

Friday - Ms Ang kinda disappointed with our class' Aural standard.. sigh..

Saturday night - this is interesting part..

Just now, fetch some friends the LOTR practise again.. Then I parked my car under a tree.. After the practise is finished, I came out and found out my car is not in a piece of shit but so many piece of shits rained on my car.. bless the birds, chirp chirp !!

Then I started to drive home, soon, I realize my car temperature is rising abnormally, and there's hissss sound coming out from my engine.. crap, my radiator was empty the whole engine is heating high.. I was curious, but just filled it up, and continue my journey..

not long afterwards it rise again and the same problem arise again, now I understand, somewhere of my radiator is leaking, the water are flowing out.. aiyak.. from 1U all the way back to Kajang.. damn.. I have to stop for every petrol station, cool down and fill up the water..

there goes tons of litres of water wasted just to send me home, I'm so sinful, I'm sorry and apologize to the people facing serious drought disaster..

I guess, for this week, I don't have car to drive.. Cuz the repairman don't open his shops on Sundays, and I have to stay in Setapak for another week..

After all sorts of different problem, tyres, rims, fan belts, radiator stucked, window stucked, absorber, now the leaking radiator, what else I'll be facing in the future ?

Unknown odds..


No comments: