Sunday, September 07, 2008



Since I got not really updates, just let u see a little of the condo i stays in .. that's my bedroom and my toilet, that's all, hahahaha..

Anyway, mid term exam coming soon, Kohs mini trip coming as well, I want to go trip !! I want to go trip !! But so many stuff clashes, and kinda hectic as well..

11th Sept - Italian Diction exam
12th - 14th - Trip to Penang
13th Sept - LOTR choir phototaking session
15th Sept - Music business mid term

uh, so my phototaking session is done for it, I couldn't attend it, haha but who cares, just my face not in the concert program oni.. but my trip to Penang is yet pending..

So, yesterday nite, went to yum cha, met up with Andy's girlfren.. China girl oo.. zhong guo mei.. Yes, I'm sort of happy cuz I like China pretty much, especially their history and scenery, their wisdom and source of inspiration, their culture, the places and many more.. over the long course 3000 years, got damn lots of interesting stuff to know about.. I asked several questions that I'm quite curious in it.. It seems she knows alot about her home country, I get to know more about China cultures and society..

ok, I think that's all for today..

No comments: