Sunday, October 12, 2008

random crime

juz came back from Setapak after passing some study materials to my friend, coincidently there's some fighting happened below her condo, and so we stood aside and look at it.. I reluctantly took out my handphone to get the images, unfortunately my thick rectangle SE 1.2mp couldn't work that good to take clear shots in the night..

from what I heard from the bystanders, there's this 2 guyz on the bike wanna enter the condo so they have to pass through the guard house, but the guard look at their samseng face sum more no entry pass so he denied their entrance...

I think this 2 guyz must've taken some drugs or alcohol before they try to gain entry..

Went furious, this 2 punk use their helmets and smashed it against the glass window of the guard pondok.. The guards were stunt then they came out to counter-attack the terrorist.. The terrorist seems to at the lower ground, they run into the guard pondok instead and lock themself up in the room refusing to let the CTs get them..

Meanwhile, passbyer start to stop by and turned into bystander aka audience and ppl and cars start crowding over the place.. then we have smart people called the police, and they "arrived shortly" after for dunno how long it is..

The polices came and tangkap them, sending them into the car and that's the end of the story..


the window that the Terrorist smashed..


see, pecah dah..


there's the spot the Terrorist and Counter-Terrorist fought..


neh, here..


btw, frens, this place is located sumwhere near Tmn Melawati which is near my college, I don't know the exact location, would guyz wanna come out together lepak-lepak here ??
Well, at least I couldn't believe there's this look-so-nice place near my college..


The kepohs...


The police car and the Terrorist at the back seat, I was taking this pic rite in front the police car less than 1 metre away, luckily he didn't tangkap me as well..

Good nitez frens..

No comments: