Sunday, November 09, 2008

emo

This post is dedicated to few fella kohs in the group.. Read this you bunch of scumbags..

I cannot tolerate you all being late without good excuse anymore, more over, late without notification in advance, what the hell..

One of our KOHS friend's graduation, hey hey, ppl's big important event.. The KOHS site also written there damn clearly 10am



note its written there 10am, not 12:30pm

And yet our BROTHERS are turning up at nearly 1pm after the ceremony had long finished, guest are having their refreshment and people are leaving the hall..

more over, asked us to go out from the hall, go down and meet them up, so freaking big shot as if you're the one who graduate that day.. are you from some sort of black society or mafia group ?
I've been busying since early morning 7 sumtg and this is the response you ppl give for our graduated KOH..

Dear mind-absented friends, I dunno whatever problems you guyz have, traffic jam ? ohh, you should have came earlier in whatever kind of event you attend.. Or what, all of you suddenly have your arms cacat-ed that you can't even raise your arm to look at the watch or take out your handphones, or your neck cacat-ed that u can't bend up down left right to look any time around, or your eyes cacat-ed at the moment you turns to anything that shows the time, or you can't read numbers all of the sudden.. If you want to buy anything, buy them one day in advance, scums..

Late ady, came up with that retarded face hi hi ha ha, hey are you really retarded ? I hope you're not, cuz I dun find any retarded members in our group.. or now, maybe some.

In the night, asked me out for yum cha, I told you ppl I'm afraid I mite be late cuz I'm having rehearsals, and I always tell you guyz that I'll be late, and I rushed to meet you guyz after my rehearsals, I always do.. I've been driving whole day from east to west and north to south and I'm freaking tired and moody..

So now I rushed to meet you guyz, juz to find out some big shot fella is still at home only to come out after receiving my call.. And the rest are juz about to depart from sumwhere far.. WTF ? that makes me pissed off, I only have time until 12am or 1230am to meet you up since we hardly meet up and I appreciate it.. So this is another kind of response I get from you all ?

Now you tell me chill, chill, chill, deng dit lei, F***, where's your chill whenever you ppl emo ? And some complains that we never understand their situation.. But have guyz tried to understand the others ?

You ppl tolerate my weakness and I tolerate yours but this is too much.. F*** you all, screw up..

F*** you all again, what are you? KOHS or LUIS ? only girls make guyz wait, do you bunch of sissy guyz also play basketball like Na Yeng ? then you better go play ur own balls and dun ever let your gf touch it cuz it not meant for them..

eat this A.holes.. oOo oOo

No comments: