Saturday, November 15, 2008

what a week

After suffering some last minute laziness, now I can take a short break before my finals..

Been not sleeping good this few days.. Cuz rushing for assignments...

This week is sort of bored, other than assignments, busy work, busy attend rehearsals..

And I became the lousiest student ever in this sem..

I skipped quite a number of classes, and late for many classes..

I did alot last minute job..

I didn't practise hard for my piano and clarinet..

And I even lazy to sleep... haha..

Tuesday night, I didn't sleep whole day.. Cuz nid to finish up the presentation on the next day.. Luckily I prepared my presentation in a recorded video form, I don't need to spend any energy on presenting or talking, simply click the play button and let everyone watch the rest..

The next day, got a call from a friend crying in the phone.. telling me that life's too hard for her.. She have to work whole day long and attend night classes, then taking care of the family as well, almost got an accident on the road because almost fell asleep when she's driving.. Pity her, I didn't really know how to comfort her except telling her to cheer up and talk some lousy jokes..

Yea, life's really that cruel when money become dominating in this world.. Money is not everything, but without it, you're nothing, and you can't do anything.. can't even survive..

Through what I see in others, I think I'm really a rich dude as I've never worried that I'll die of hunger or not enough food to eat, instead, sometimes I waste my time dreaming of buying luxurious car, stlyish handphone, expensive shirts and visiting expensive places..

My parents are not Datos or successful business man to provide me luxurious life, but they're really great parents they taught me how to spend my money wisely.. I'm not driving big cars or using stylish handphone, but seriously, I really appreciate it, and if I'm really to compare it, my life is "damn luxurious" compare to the less affordable community..

Yes, never spend more than you earn, you'll never need to worried much about money.. if you want to live a luxurious life, please go ahead and find ways to make big money.. owning big house, several cars or whatever u name it doesn't means rich, you're only rich when you know how to spend wisely..

Yea, seeing those materialistic people in my life, I laugh.. how money has totally become their solely purpose to live and all they wanna do is those furnished themself with money, oh well, WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO DO SO.. Apparently, they make alot money, but they don't save any money, that's all..

OK gotta cut the personal crap here, let's go back to my life..

Thursday night, I went to work on afternoon and practise in the night, I went home late, its already 11 something when I reached home..

haha, now only I start to do my counterpoint harmony, augmentation and diminution.. Its due by the next morning and I gotta rush this assginment that was given 3 weeks ago I guess.. I know it's never easy but I take it easy, muahaha, well, as a punishment, I spent whole night till morning juz to compose a 16 bars augmentation & 10 bars diminution.. well, I took that long, becuz I'm a lousy musician, wahahah.. no talent at all..

However I guess I'm really lucky that a friend kept on sms me until 4am in the night, otherwise I'm damn boring thinking of tau gehs for like about, 6 or 7 hours, crap.. and you can finish playing my composition in less than 1 minute..

the rest is, I went choir rehearsal at night, and then Saturday noon just now rehearsed at KLCC MPO, now came back..

what a lousy week..

No comments: