Sunday, July 05, 2009

Foot injured..

At night.. I went to see a doctor with my classmate.. she injured her wrist due to overuse her hands I think.. practicing from day to night non-stop is too taxing.. she ngong de..



went to see this doctor sumwhere in SS2, recommended by my lecturer.. People willing to wait a couple of hours just to seek 10 minutes treatment from him..

yea.. me too, I waited from.. 6pm to 9++pm, around 3 hours.. some even worst, they waited up to 5 hours .. @@ ..

I actually injured my ankle few months ago, just that, it takes forever to recover.. Did consult on the doctor, undergo those soundwave diagnose thingy, said that my nerves got swollen and it would eventually recover by itself.. and he gave me some pills and an injection to cure it, it did make things better, but not completely =S So I just leave it there minimize by ankle movements, hopefully it recover some day..

so decided to give it a try for this, see how it goes..

maybe he's that good.. and he charges around rm40.. quite reasonable I guess..


In the end, we came out with her hand wraped up..

and mine on the foot..

that's pathetic.. sigh..

No comments: