Sunday, July 05, 2009

Kampung Warisan in Setiawangsa..

These happened 2 days ago from this blog post..

This is where my Australian teacher lives.. Kampung Warisan condo, just right opposite the Setiawangsa Putra LRT Station..



it's a place filled with greens, and there's small hill with forest beside.. can even hear birds chirping inside.. but didn't saw any harimau or ma lao..


now u see some malaos..

clubhouse

the garden, hill, jogging track, whatever I can recognize it as..

Rumbia block.. (some others named like Nipah, Melur.. etc..)


backyard.. with alot of Yee swimming inside..

Lift lobby @ 6th floor

part of the collections placed at the doorstep of my teacher's unit.. boxes of them are kept around in the house.. @@

An ideal place for me to stay if I live in KL..

Because...

the LRT is just right opposite the condo.. =D

No comments: