Monday, March 12, 2012

Penang: KLPAC: 3rd Mar 2012


Had a performance with KLPAC band, right after the recital in Tawau.. almost late due to flight delay, but managed to made it in time. Depart: 10:30am frm Tawau, to make it to concert in Penang at 8:00pm.. 


PenangPAC is spin-off from KLPAC, located at Straits Quay.. 



Our piccolo player, even at her size.. 



Sungha Jung !!!!! in the poster.. 






Concert hall


Concert stage


Concert dressing room


Concert hall flash lighted


Straits Quay


The.. courtyard?


A small street within the quay that sells small stuffs..


Agua restaurant.. 


Most of the restaurant have a sea view seatings.. 


We stay nearby the Straits Quay.. walking distance.. 


But you shall never walk faster than 30km/h.. 



Each house has a mini taman right beside the road.. 






Fai cai.. 


A very casual way to write an article in newspaper.. 


Concert.. where I cannot be seen.. 


Armani sells bak-kut-teh in Klang.. 

and my mom's student during his high school days.. 


KK-lang.. Howard



The section that ruin the concert.. 


Stephanie.. 


The section who ruins the concert.. 


Everything went well except my flight to KL, was missed.. 


Why, because of these religious people rallying on the road.. 


Tens of their customized mobile moved onto the road.. 


A massive traffic jam took place.. Everyone around me honk like hell.. I think they're going to miss their flight too.. Lucky enough, my friend drove me home back to KL.. 


Generally, it was a great fun for me, I thought this trip only exist during the high school, never expect to experience it again. How good ! 

No comments: