Wednesday, July 04, 2007

DAI HOI SAT GAI !!!

Went to Kim Gary and ate crazily.. I ate...
- Cheese baked chicken rice
- Jelly Desert
- White Cream Soup
- French Toast
- Iced-HK-Style-Tea
Wahh damn full, hopefully to gain weight from what I ate, but I guess its useless..

And I paid RM25 for this, sob sob..

What makes me more sob sob is what I'm going to tell you below, something that I have a very special fate with it, our destiny is always crossed, and meet...

most of you know what it is...

my close fren would definitely know what it is..

so what it is ?

try to guess..

hmm.... keep on trying..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
can't get it ???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
try again..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(hint: its the bad luck I always have)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
come on...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ok, let me reveal it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Yeah, my car broke down again..

Guess what, this time is in the middle of Jalan Loke Yew, the road at the UE3 Mall there, where the traffic are busy all the time, sometimes jam, more over it is under renovation because they're building new roads I think..

I was on my way to fetch my dad at Tmn Midah, just right in the middle of the road where cars make a slight turning, something like the shape " ~ ", my car is in the right lane, and the engine turned off by itself suddenly, stunned 0.5 seconds, "awww man not again" came across my mind and I AM SO LUCKY that there's a small space for half a car to slot in right after the turning, I immediately turn my car into that "whole 2km road only 20 meter space", stopped safely without blocking the cars from behind, the whole journey took less than 100 meter, phew phew phew, there is not a single space big enough for a motor to stop along the bridge, I was really really lucky my car rosak there, because having your car broke down and stop in the middle of one of the most busy road in KL yet at the right lane is definitely not a very good idea to do, as every car pass by will sound their honk at you, worst still they stare, scroll down their window and come out all those censored words..

I stayed in the car called my dad, my dad also "aww man not again??" Wait for the tow car to come then send my car all the way back to Sg Long, damn tired, and damn unlucky, even I don't crash my car this time, I still have my bad luck on for driving... Whyyyyyyy ~ ~ !!!



What relieve me is actually, I finally found a clarinet teacher !!!! He is Matthew, the c0-principal clarinet player of MPO, finally gave me a reply that he manage to find a time to teach me, well, I am a damn lucky one, so many people from other music school apply for MPO as well, I'm in the waiting list some more, I take my effort to call Matthew personally, he's soooo cool to say yes even though he's already had enough student, he can't give me lessons every week, but its already enough for me !!! Another thing that worries me after that, since he doesn't have free time, it is very hard to find a time that is free for me and for him as well, I'm having class, he's working, then he offered me a time that clashes with my class, my heart breaks, I tried to get another time from him, while waiting for reply, I chanted damn hard, chant chant chant, wooo, finally his reply came (I was driving along with my friend), Yessss !! He say can, I'm so happy, woo hoo.. Considered myself very lucky, he charged me only RM100 per hour !!! I hope more good lucks are coming in and more bad luck are spent..

(Btw, HE'S NOT THE "MATTHEW" THAT YOU KNOW, Boys-In-Blues)

alrite, enough post for today, I had aural class today, sing until very tired ady..

No comments: