Sunday, July 22, 2007

sigh... car accident again, right after the 2nd day i take back the fixed car..

but this is not a too serious wan..

this time is, fetch a friend home, my friend happened to be unaware of the motor coming from behind, he opened the back passenger seat door and the motor cyclist with another passenger crash into it and falls..

i was shock, we went down and see how's the victim, he got scratches on his elbows and arms and knees bleeding, he was so angry.. I kept on saying sorry to him :S so paiseh, it was rite at the restaurant everyone were looking at us, I left my contacts for him, and my friend pay some money to him, he calmed down later and he didn't scold us, consider us lucky able to let ourselves retreat from that situation..

my car was damaged a little, a thin scratches and crook on the door, it is out of alignment a bit, but it still can be closed. What more fortunate is, we didn't really cause serious injuries for the victim, and we were able to sort things out without fighting, it is fortunate to meet this kind of people, but sorry for them that we made them hurt :S I guess my friend is feeling very miserable right now, nvm lar, take this as experience, don't keep in heart..

I hope the victim is ok rite now.. I shall call him tomorrow night..

No comments: