Saturday, July 14, 2007

Just back from another KLPac concert, today's show is performed by the KLPac Sinfonietta, conducted by Lim Soon Lee from Singapore, and a cello soloist by Valerie Aimard from Lyon, France..

Tonight, they played..

Waltz from Masquerade Suite
Aram Khatchaturian

Cello Concerto in C
Franz Joseph Haydn

St. Paul's Suite Op.29, No.2
Gustav Holst

Pomp and Circumstance March no.5 in D
Edward Elgar


Being as one of the most brilliant cellists of the renowned French cello school, Valerie performed fantasticly, I don't think I can play my clarinet as fast as she can do it on her cello, haha, and she doesn't looks like she's 49, I mean, she looks younger than that :p Hmm, I do not know how to describe her playings, perhaps, her coordination of left hand fingering and right hand bowing is very good, yet the tone is bright and warm, this is actually the first time I see a cello concerto, and it can be played at this fast pace, I'm quite excited to see the way she plays, well, technique is coordination, not speed. :)

Tonight the seats are not fully occupied, well I think mostly is because there's another international show by MPO at the same time, Joshua Bell, as a violinist, I guess you should know who's this real handsome talented guy is, haha, some of my friends went there instead of this KLPac concert as well.

After the concert, I went to had some supper at a Dim Sum Restaurant nearby at Jalan Ipoh with Penang Wind Quintet and GCO friends, uhh, kinda had a "heavy" supper there, everything goes into the account of Chun Howe, the PWQ oboist's mom, haha, thank you auntie !!!!




Happy moments all ends here*




After that when I go home, a red sport car block my car from behind, I check out the car, it has a sticker of POLIS DIRAJA MALAYSIA, the plate number is W## 64, first I thought it was someone eating at the Dim Sum there, cuz this kind of case is common, so I sounded the horn for many many times, it is actually a driver who's just drinking rite in front the mamak stall, being an dumbass he should've known I wanted to drive my car away he still sit there watch until he thinks I'm idiot to sound my horn so long for nothing he came and ask me, actually shouted at me, with a fierce scolding tone, for me, if I wanted to reverse my car. He blamed me for never telling him and only sounded the horn for nothing, what lar, what kinda of ass police drive that kind of car and park car in that manner, and blame me as if its my fault some more.. Curse that fella, I'm not trying to be racist, but he's an Indian, with a typical gangster look, I really benci to see these kind of fellas lar..

I hope the Polis "DIRAJA" Malaysia read my blog, hello, you guyz doing lousy job, lousy discipline, lousy law enforcement, lousy car, not diraja job, diraja discipline, diraja law enforcement, diraja car, thanks to all of you, Malaysia BOLEH !!!! pui pui pui !!!

No comments: