Monday, December 24, 2007

the exchange with Foon Yew high school orchestra is tiring, it took me half day away, unfortunately I didn't took much effort to communicate with them, just feel doesn't like to... Instead I went to do communicate with the RCians .. AHAHAHA.. so bad..

after done with the exchange, do the cleanings, I went to a very big mall nearby to buy a friend's b'day aka x'mas present, 2 in 1, wahaha, then went back home to do a very long cleaning for my car, bcuz its previously drove by my dad back forth to the construction site and its full of dirts, both in and out, even cleaning the dirt from the tyre tooks me alot effort...

just 2 stuffs above took me whole day today, I took a bath, took my dinner and straight away go to see mr. zhou.. I bid farewell with him not long ago and came blogging here, doing my damn assignment on Russian traditional music.. phew..

Lil C. b'day coming !! Time to busy for it..

No comments: