Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finally I get the pix of the camp I attended in Fraser's Hill last year.. Let me share them here..


on the way up..


on the way up.. nice place..


prepare..........!!!!!!!!!


DRIFFTTTTT ..!!!!! NYEKKK !!!!


ok.. this is actually what happens.. my sir was too tired of driving perhaps.. althou I ask him several times "are you tired" he just say "no problem I'm fine" while leaning himself against the window screen veli near try to focus his driving..

Unfortunately, with his eyes open, he crash his car and his left front tayar went over the devider and hang at the longkang there, we couldn't continue..
I was just, quite busy to think how to get the car out, forgot to take its pic in the longkang.. so I circle the certain area with red.. this is the pic after we susah payah get his car out..

the way all along way up to the hill, has alot alot alot of turning.. makes driver sick oni..


reached somewhere middle.. I found out its really cold.. yet I oni brought shorts n T-shirts.. the rest of the days, SUFFERED..


finally we reach the campsite..

a story here too.. my boys reached earlier and they walked inside.. they carry alot heavy stuff so my sir allow them to put inside the car while he drive down.. not enough space for another person in his car, so I volunteer and ask the boy how far it is until the campsite, he answer me "WALKING DISTANCE ONLY!!".. Way to go ANTHONY KHOO, thumbs up for you and also push ups for you !! I ended up walking 3 KM ++ with the ground sheet and slopes.. blast


the lunch.. looks pathetic..


the tents..


I found this 4 boxes of firewood and some chairs(so gud to have it in a camp) in the pondok nearby, it belongs to the owner of the pondok and I think he sells them for money..
But then, we stole them and we use it for our own, cuz no one in the pondok.. Save our effort of searching firewood in veli humid place.. My cloths never dry after its wet.. even I hang up sumwhere rain cannot reach

speaking of drying cloths.. pity my boys.. first day their sleeping bag all wet(due to raining in the midnite, they didn't realize the tent was not water proof).. luckily my sleeping bag is half water proof, dried easily(shit la, it lost after this camp, dunno who took it, its my treasure)

they hang it, but they hang on the strings which tied along the flysheet(used as shelter from rain) yet at the lower level of the string.. the rain water collect on the flysheet, and flow towards the lower side due to gravity, in the end.. well.. u know..


last nite, officers do BBQ, while boys cook maggie, cuz they finish their frozen bbq chicken first nite (they forgot to defrost it when they do bbq, Benny eat the burnt chicken surface but inside was cold and hard...)


i put this in one of the boys' tent during sleeping time.. Ultimate loud speaker..


surprisingly this one of the largest fella was the first one to run out from tent and accidently hit his head to my mouth.. ouch.. bou yeng bou yeng(balasan)...


so.... big...


packing.. (notice the tent at the left ? I'm still zzz inside)


on the way back..


on the way back..


on the way back.. just the same with "on the way"
this place(behind me) is totally made out from a pure ground only.. bcum a human-made lake..
a veli large scale project..

No comments: