Sunday, March 18, 2007

today went to edu-fair in KLCC.. b4 that went to Sg Long UTAR to check out some details too..

oh, b4 that, congrats to Simon and Mun Ling for scoring bcum National 5A and Wilayah 5A student.. =)

Back to topic, Not all the uni do their promotion there, so I just took some time to look out for those quite famous.. Got alot la.. Taylors, SUC!!(sunway uni coll, haha), HELP, TARC, UTAR, UCSI(I asked about music course) etc etc..

there's fair from Singapore uni too.. NUS and NTU, but the "promoter" there seems unfriendly, probably they think M'sia students aren't that good quality ?? They're unhappy to send by their uni admin to there..

Then I went to have a drink with friends, supposely have a late show movie with some KOHS tonite, last minute it canceled. So I just followed my friend went to Korea BBQ Steamboat somewhere in Ampang I guess.. They were eating with the former form 6 art class mate, since I never talk to them back in F6, I guess its a good chance to get to know them better, yeah, for the least.. Most importantly, I found out that place is dirty, 10++ cockcroah crawl from the gas stove.. OMG !!!!!

Then we went to snooker with 3 gals.. When I was young, I used to think, what kind of jeh jeh are they to hang out after 12, bcuz they're females, and I think a good girl always stay at home latest after 12, but now... Yeah I still think the same, but they're quite good also, ntg to comment la.. Played like a fool around (I never like snooker, gambling-looking-game, I rarely touches it) then I went home.. Seriously, these kind of places sucks...

Today I'm worn out, being out there whole day and I spent nearly rm60 for everything, tol(rm2) lunch(rm10) drinks(rm3) parking(rm2, shared) dinner(rm22) petrol(rm10) borrowed(rm10).. WAHHH, pokkai ady, the next week shouldn't spend anymore !!!

TO MY FRENS THAT GOING FOR NS, PLS TAKE CAREZ OF YOURSELF, ENJOY !!!! =)

No comments: