Saturday, March 17, 2007

dangerous midnight driving

juz back from my fren house...

went to find my fren.. go his house sit for a while.. then want to go home liao.. then when I pass by the small hall(there's 2 desktop and 1 notebook).. I saw his younger brother playing Dota with the notebook(not surprising, that's what youngsters do).. then next to him, an uncle playing maple story, it really makes me surprise la.. Then my friend tell me, his father is senior management liao, working time very flexible and quite free, eventually he ended up playing maple story to fill in his time.. Hmm.. son play Dota and father play Maple Story next to him.. (=.='')

then I went home, it was midnight already.. nowadays ppl really dunno how to drive la.. I encountered 2 accidents, 1 in cannaught, another at the highway near my house... And I almost ended up one.. thx to the stupid uncle who slowed down and put all his attention to ppl's business like he never see b4.. he didn't notice my car is just rite beside me, yet he still want to move towards my car for a clearer view for the accident, cuz accident is on my right and his car is on my left.. luckily, ntg ..

reached home safely..


last year hairstlye..

No comments: