Wednesday, March 14, 2007

tagged ?

5 reasons why i blog :

1. That time just finish my SPM and big holidays, since i got ntg to do, then my gud fren CCK asked me to open a blog, that's when I started in Xanga..

2. Wanna look back the post I made in the future.. Wanna see how's my life been.. how funny I am in the past..

3. Can keep my friends updated lo.. Let them read and learn about my life.. for least...

4. Writing a diary is troublesome, writing long long is tiring, typing long long is piece of cake.. yet I dun want to write until 10 books of diary then dunno where to keep.. perhaps 100 years later my cucu will take out read it and laugh it..

5. MSN can express my feelings 1 on 1 oni at certain time.. Blog, many at anytime.. quite convenient..

tag who.. cincai la.. u write i will read..

No comments: