Thursday, May 24, 2007

Dim Sum in Jalan Ipoh at 12am !!

from Sri Petaling to KL, from KL to Jalan Ipoh..

total rm35 for 11 dishes small mid big size..

so expensive lar !!!! (extra rm2 for the fella who plays guitar beside the street)

can see tao geh eating also, nowadays even small kids come out for yum cha lar, my time, 10pm need to go sleep already if not I get my butt pain for the next 3 days..

just google-d AYO!(Asian Youth Orchestra) Out of 103 members :
- 25 China 共和国万岁! (China communist motto: Long Live Republic!)
- 21 Japan
- 21 Taiwan
- 11 Hong Kong
- 07 Thailand
- 06 Korea
- 05 Philippines
- 05 Vietnam
- 01 Singapore
And finally, 01 from Malaysia..

Malaysians need to work harder.. MALAYSIA BOLEH ! (we should bcum Malaysia SANGAT Boleh)


wooo.. practise is call-off this Saturday, cuz most friends going for MPYO camp, leaving me alone, sniff sniff..

nvm, spend my whole Saturday with my mummy's darling clarinet, luv you, muacks muacks, hahahahaha..

Forever Love, forever love, 我只想用我这一辈子去爱你
从今以后,你会是所有 幸福的理由 ohhh ~

No comments: