Monday, May 14, 2007

Last Friday, went to MIA together with a cacated friend of mine to accompany him to hand in the form.. Yeah, a friend crashed his car back then during CNY now his hand is still unable to function properly, will be well soon... Since my mom outstation for 3 days and didn't use the car, we were thought of straight away drive down to Singapore to listen to a concert and buy some music accessories, we were so excited until I noticed that my passport has been expired since 2002 lar, still a kid photo on the passport, so, this idea was canceled.. Then we went down to KL to find some music method book, I bought one, which cost me RM129, oh wth it is so expensive... Then at night went to yum cha with friends at Gasoline somewhere in Balakong, damn those things aren't nice at all, don't go.. I went out for the whole Friday...

Saturday, went to school in the morning for BB.. hang out around, and find out 1st KL has started to change their uniform into near-black dark blue, which is same like 3rd kl and 10tkl ady.. Me ?? The hell, I'm still in my red sash.. A member from 1st Prai came today, just to interview for the Steadfast Scholarship.. I bring him and show him around, and then during sharing time, we actually went down for lunch without officer's permission and knowledge, hoho.. Cuz I haven't had my breakfast nor lunch, and he wanted to eat before the interview, so we did.. Then I went to BK for cultural practise, a member from Sabah joined the FYSB, it seems he very enjoy there lar, I must ask him come to GCO, afterall, we need a trumpeter, and I'm the one who bring him to SGM la.. He's been my msn list(know him thru school band) for like one year but we never know each other is SGM member until he came to KL and ask me for any community band to join, I told him that I am playing in SGM orchestra, then he's so excited to find out that I'm a member too. Practise ended at night, I went out for the whole Saturday..

Sunday, my mom woke me up 9:30am, telling me, "no need to go meeting ah??" Then I was blurred, what meeting ?? Then she reminds me Leaders' meet at BK 10am, awww!! I rushed to bath wash up everything except breakfast, I proceed to meeting, I was late, the IPA is fully occupied so i have to sit on the floor. Today's meeting get to know about the SGI Thailand. Then the leaders appointment, Cheng Shern and Tao Chew from my chapter promoted to Han, and Jean Nie was promoted to District, congrats to them. After the meeting, I had my lunch finally, but I often get annoyed, when I normally see some uncle and auntie cutting the queue to buy the lunch ticket, it's so obvious that everyone is lining up damn long behind and they can't notice it ? It should be the older you get the more civilized you should be isn't it. After lunch I went to listen the Kiboo Koteikitai Recorder Band concert, they seldom have concerts.. They performed pieces like Tanah Pusaka, Take Five, Obladi-oblada, You raise me up, blah blah blah etc.. It's nice, and this is the first time I actually listen to their concert for after so long they didn't have concerts for years. Heard my friend say the recorder group was raised with a lot of effort by the hand of Hey Min, wow, damn respect her.. After the concert went to mamak with friends and I went home in the evening. I went out almost whole Sunday.

I am exhausted...

No comments: