Sunday, May 06, 2007

Today morning got meeting for the Leaders from province in BK, and we're to perform some pieces for them.. It rained this morning, it reminds me of the accident which happens recently, haunts me, bothers me, annoyed..

I reached BK about 8am, as promised by everyone, but it seems, as usual, most of them late, kaka.. When they arrived, we just go to canteen and eat, and laugh until the whole canteen is our noise, then we proceed to the room for last rehearsal..

Wind saptet performed "America", a light and fast rythm song, here's part of the lyrics (I want to live in America... da da da da da) but I don't want la, hehe.. Then the 2nd song is combined with others performing "listen to your mom's words" by pop artist "east fist mom" which is under "jay chou" (all direct translating..)

After performing, we went to eat McD(missed out Vincent, shitt).. I'm done for it.. Just finish a small free packet of fries, I started to feel uncomfortable at my throat ady, immediately give up my regular packet of fries.. Due to having too much stupid food yesterday at the Church fair.. 3 dish of Siu Mai, 1 kilo of Siew Yok(shared with 4 la of coz, 1kilo..), bottles of coloured drinks, cendol, etc etc... Then dinner at mamak stall... My body started not feeling well and get tired easily, cuz I don't used to this kind of diet.. So, plus the McD, nearly get soar throat or what-so-ever..

Now busying typing exam papers for my mom, I feel so, erm, ma fan to do it la, cuz sometimes she's quite demanding and made quite a number of changes after I finish it so san fu.. I need to type about 3 sets of papers for her.. It comes to more troublesome when mom insisted to learn to use computer and type it herself, cause I'll be called at any corner of the world for Customer Service, several times on the phone even I'm in the middle of cultural practise, and every few minutes when I'm in the house, even when I'm bathing, reading, etc... (=.='')

Ytd is the Wesley Methodist Church food and fun fair.. Hmm.. go there with the intention to have a look, but Mr Yee got me onto the car, ask me to go and jaga drink stalls.. So half day stand at the drink stall serving drinks, zzzzz.. Things not so bad when some pretty church gals come to me for drinks, at least I have something nice to see.. Got lotsa things to play la, all you can think of it, hit the cans, strike the bottles, shoot the goal, climb the wall, throw the rings, dunk the person, push the cups, etc etc, but I didn't play la, all coupon spent in eating oni, hahaha, sek sei + sek fei ngo(but I sek mm fei, hehe).. I left earlier the fair earlier for cultural practise..

Tonight is watching Spidey Three, yeah yeah..

No comments: