Saturday, September 15, 2007


last thursday went to the AMPAC practise, damn freaking far, I have to drive from my college in Setapak, until Ara Damansara, near Shah Alam there.. I drove from my college on 5pm, since the rehearsal starts on 7pm, I was thinking to go there earlier to have a dinner first, but the traffic was soooooo jam until I reached there 7pm+, the worst part is I miss the junction into the Ara Damansara, I have to continue driving to look for another U-turn, but the way further down leads to a Tol which cost me RM1.10, right after I pass the tol, I U-turn back and pay the tol RM1.10 again, shit... On my way I had Twisties cheese flavour for dinner.. AHHH and I "kiss" people's car's backside as well, the jam is sooooo long at Bulatan Pahang there, until i fall asleep and eventually "kiss" a big ass car/big car's ass, my engine cover was scratch and crook inwards a little, saddddddd...

I took some pictures with my friend's phone on the way, jammm too serious..

looking at this fan cheong sleeping all the way to AMPAC

my mashimaro doll... its been years..


then I look back into mirror, this fan cheong still sleeping.... *ARGHGHH





No comments: