Tuesday, September 04, 2007

today went to library for the whole day to do a research on composer.. next week is a debate on him, I'm having hard time finding informations.. we were asked "is he a religous composer??" I emerged(accidentaly) as the leader of my group, and the opponent of mine group is a girl, so my lecturer flip the coin, tail, or the head, to decide who's taking the advantage of choosing.. I have not much enthusiasm on this composer anyway, so I simply chose tail, but things worked out funnily, it turned out to be the "head".. so, the girl chose "yes" for the question, and I led my entire group into chaos..

gosh.. this is damn.. its like asking "is Yong Song Yeu a male?" obviously no matter how great you are, no matter how good you blows the water, or twist the fact, the answer is forever yes, unless you seperate my identity of male from me..

anyway, go to library to look out for infos, all of I can obtain are supporting the idea, and more than half is making statement that "he is religous composer.." well, even my lecturer accidently said that "blah blah blah....... he is so religous yada yada yada....." I can easily write out few pages about him of being religous, but less than a half page of him not being religous.. let's not talk about the winning part first, with my skills of twisting fact, can I speak about him for not religous more than 5 minutes ??

神啊~救救我吧 !! (godddd, pls save meeeee !!)

ahhh ! I'm so excited !! Naruto manga is getting more exciting !! More and more are revealing !!
awww ! But I'm getting bored with Bleach, less surprised compare with above....



No comments: