Sunday, September 09, 2007

Went to KLPAC this afternoon to try out the mouthpiece, its Sean brought if from Singapore, he came today because the Flute Festival that is going on tonight and tomorrow noon... He brought alot of them, about 8 of them, and each of them cost rm800 !!! ($_$) But figure always = quality.. I tried out several some, find it some extraordinary suits me, enhance me alot in playing, hardly find more comfortable to replace them..... ohh .. the cheap mouthpiece you can find around market is about rm60, so 800, that's a really big figure to think about, hehe, I'll just stick back to my cheap cheap mouthpiece lar, but surely will buy one of it in the future, that's a really good mouthpiece to think about, all handmade, nice craftmanship, isn't it.. :D

Flute Festival, asked about it day time, alot of seats available, but at night, my friend told me, left one seat oni, shit.. A concert I wouldn't want to miss it, my own stupidness of believing my friend, saying "we go there oni buy lar, won't sold out so fast de.." Ahhh the concert repertoire is really good lar, including Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker Suite !! And also featuring Saxophone Ensemble, and they're from Japan, sum more RM15 only !!!! I'm gonna miss it.. (T.T)

No comments: