Sunday, September 09, 2007

weeeee... I have passed the audition as a Clarinet Player in Europa Awards 2007 Orchestra. Hell yeah but I'm still thinking of joining it or not, because its practise are all on Thursday night, which it clashes with my GCO practise, uhhhh... My first step to the "outside world".. not so big thou, I still aiming for MPYO :P I don't know if this orchestra would be nice listening or not, if I joined, and remained un-fired, you all must come to support me !!!! Below are the songs we're going to play.. 1 The Magnificent Seven ¨C Elmer Bernstein 2 Main Theme from Schindler¡¯s List ¨C John Williams 3 Canon in D ¨C J Pachelbel 4 Liebesfreud ¨C Fritz Kreisler 5 Phantom of the Opera Medley comprising of Think of Me/Angel of Music/The Music of the Night/All I Ask of You
My first practise would be starting next Thursday onwards, looking forward towards it !!

2 comments:

Grace said...

what?? phantom of the opera??? i want !!!!!

Anonymous said...

phantom freak.. =.=''

u shud change ur name to christine c.c.k. dae