Friday, May 02, 2008

how's life recently ?

veli lazy update these days.. actually seldom get to online also.. been busying with college life.. the life of going school at 7am going home at 7pm is not so nice..

what I have been doing these days ?

went for a 2 day trip in genting with my classmates, I enjoy it.. (I just go there sleep oni..)

learning more and more about homosexual stuff and news happening in my college ..

doing pretty good in my aural lessons, hehe...

out to yum cha with KOHS .. then cyber until 4am sumtg playing lame games.. 2 days ago only lah..

mom's school exam coming, my exam also coming, suffering, because I need to spend alot time to type several sets of exam question papers for her...

giving tuition.. damn happy experience.. muahahaa..

preparing for June cultural event "malam mesra" ..

Mitsuko came to Malaysia for holidays !!! A dinner at Manhattan's Fishmarket..

enjoy using the re-opened shortcut that skips the damn RM0.90 tol near my house every morning..

waiting for Grace to online... so much things to talk about..

preparing for mid-term exam next week.. Ethnomusicology and Romantic music history !!!! TMD..

I missed Chow Shern's concert.. damn it.. heard it was great..


that's all lah I think.. not too bored kua this kind of life.. no shopping, rarely hang out, no movies, no TV, but I really need to learn how to enjoy and socialize with others.. Being a quiet person I can't communicate well with a fren !!!