Friday, May 30, 2008

I laughed upside down..

After I took the IQ test last time and published it on the web, my friend Aun saw it and he created a post in our KOHS weblog, dedicating to me, everytime I read this post, I can't hold myself from laughing out loud, what a fantastic joker..

Below is what he written :

"Dont insult my IQ!!", he says.

Truly like what he said, we should not insult our Yeu Koh who had a great mind almost like Einstein. That faithful night I was sent forth to heaven and back to earth by his carefully dictated words. Literates yet bring a forceful pain to your abs, I laughed my ass off because our Professor S.Y. Yong who had an IQ of 130 of 140 'shot' me dead at that table with his sarcastic jokes. Yea I was laughing dead. The other three almost there as well. Seng, Jern and Vivian.

Genuinely 130 IQ, I am no match to him. I bet even if other Kohs join hand against him, it will be a waste of our energy and his time. Again it's our energy not his and it's his time not ours.

Bak kata pepatah, 'Diam diam ubi berisi' is the best to describe our Professor. Muka macam 'fan shu' tapi otak macam Albert. Man, I mean would you ever think that kind of sleepy head has such high quotation? Is that quotation thingy true? Honestly, I don't at first. I even challenge the quiz immediately upon reading his blog and the result? I score MISERABLY. Lets put it metaphorically like street race, my score can only see his score's tail lights from afar. On top of that, after witnessed and be the victim myself to his POWER of intelligence, I now declare I do not dare to pick any verbal fight with that kind. Even fist fight with him I have to think twice because I believe his wit is don't know how many millisecond faster than my launching fist. Perhaps he may dodge all my punches like how Neo in Matrix dodged all the flying bullets around him. Not forget to mention Yeu still can keep the stylish look after such dodging feats. That would be like what the fuck!!!! How cool is that!! I am just too slow in his eyes.

Every extraordinary smart people have their own kind of behavioral patterns. At the very least something we the NORMAL-DUMBO think that behavior or habit of theirs is weird to us like very cool ( he does ), very quiet ( he also does), stick to his own stand ( damn, he still does ), isolate themselves and hide in their room ( unsure about him) , plus they do something we don't understand. Coincidentally our Professor have part of those traits. Ever heard of his Genting story? Kiddo likes us and anyone else at the same age will go there for fun but he is different. Completely the opposite. He goes there to sleep. Just to sleep ignoring how fun the theme park and how nice the weather for some walk. Zzzzzzz....another evidence to support his claims of being a GENIUS, aint it?

Yea, at the beginning I told you all people I am dead but now I think even my soul perish after writing this out. You may ask "If you are dead then fear him what?". Another fact unknown to many, our Professor doesn't believe in ghost. Therefore he don't fear me at all plus he may just be a high level shaman or exorcist, who knows. Anyway the best heard line from him is, 不要污辱我的智慧. To our dear friends who don't know mandarin, it means the same as the entry's title.

P.S. - To all readers, please be kind to touch wood when you read the part saying I am dead. Any kind of wood will do. Dead wood, plastic wood, trees, pencil, even sheet of paper will do. I don't want to die young.

source:
http://kohs.multiply.com/journal/item/87

take a look at the website above.

you might find it not funny at all, I'm just too lame, so I laughed for lame jokes as well.

No comments: