Friday, May 09, 2008

mid term exam

yesterday I had romantic music history exam.. woaaa.. quite easy actually.. I guess I got another A or at least A- in my hand, bwuahaahahah.. (I probably will get C for being too look up upon myself as punishment..)

Then I went home, too tired, sleep until 2.30am, woke up and start to do my harmony, my deadliest weakness, I spent hours just to do some a single line chords harmonization.. Crap.. and I got a harmony class at 9.30am later.. In the middle of struggling to complete it, I was annoyed by the keep-on beeping handphone (alot of hotlink promotion messages.. ) but turn into tears of salvation when Vice-classrep notify that the theory class today is canceled.. cool.. I can concentrate on my later-Ethnomusicology exam, another disastrous exam..

That's the bad thing living in the multi-racial country, study 3x stuff in the local culture, learning all sorts of alien music culture (although I'm living in that particular country itself).. I got trouble digesting all of them into my mind, unlike I can do to Western musics, quite an easy task to do.. Resulted, today's paper I done kinda not so good, probably I'll get a B this time.. No wonder most of my seniors failed in their previous semester in their attempt in this paper..

Reading till here, are u bored ? OK, a little lame joke here.. My Vice-ClassRep forgot to zip her pants in front of 3 guyz to including me.. Thanks to Amir, his sharp eyes caught the spot and his smart brain to tell her in front of everyone, luckily the everyone only 3 person.. The reason she forgot, because she was trying to recall what she studied for the ethnomusic exam later, this is another disastrous effect caused by it, I better watched out/down next time..

After that is waiting for Ms Yuan class at 6.30pm, crappp.. it's a replacement class, she's too busy, unable to teach me for the past 2 weeks, today finally's she's free, but in the end we turn up no lesson, bcuz we actually chat there rather than having lesson.. she passed me a few papers she photostate from a book she newly bought, its about wisdom in the life, and chat with me with several topics, oh, a very friendly teacher, I kinda like it.. But at the same time, not so, cuz becuz of this, she normally delays the whole teaching schedule..

then rushed to GCO practise again, K.Hong nearly died in my car, I drove recklessly again out of rush hour. Tonight we combined with the choirs, Hibiscus choir outnumbered Renaissance choir members, erm, GCO as well =P .. So shame, uncles n aunties triumph over the youths.. we practised "Keindahan taman" and a chinese song "Yuan Fang de Ke Ren Liu Xia Lai" (Far far away guest stay back) .. we actually only got this score right before the combine section, luckily its not so hard and made sight-reading much easier =P

tomorrow have lesson with Mr.Matthew, ahhhh !! Need to do alot last minute homework..

No comments: