Monday, June 18, 2007

First day in college.. woke up and gone out 6 sumtg, I took public transport and reached there on 8am.. My sem got a total of 15 person only, 9 guyz 6 galz i think ? My sem got 2 fella same principal study with me !! They majoring in clarinet, one of them, is MPYO clarinet principal, omg, I finally met him after hearing his name so long.. He take a look on my instrument and he played on it, just a few bars it already shows what he really got to be MPYO clarinet principal..

The first class is Baroque music history from 9 to 11:30am, but actually since today is the first day we actually do ntg related to music history, we just intro, elect reps board, getting neccessary informations, take a small theory test from the Head of Dept, etc.. Then from 11:30am onwards until 1:30pm is our breaktime before English class, which I'm exempted from it so I can lepak around college 3:30pm, the fact is, I think everyone has to attend the class except me, so I'll be alone until 3:30pm, ahhhh..

Luckily we receive the news that the lecturer cancel the language class for today, so our entire sem student has nothing to do until 3:30pm. Since we didn't bring our instruments(except me, cuz I'm going to other places to practise at night), we actually sits in the common room until 3:30pm where we talk to each other and Choong Yen play my clarinet, since he never had the chance to playe the clarinet model I holding, finally now he has.

3:30pm is principal study class where the whole music course student are together to listen to other semester students performance, each sem take turns, they perform for the entire music course student and having a "criticize session"..

After finish ady, 5pm, consider finish college for today, Nelson and I went to Jerry's house since we got ntg to do until 8pm go KL practise, we juz go his house take a short sleep.. Then 8pm go there prac prac prac prac, walao, I worn out ady, its 10pm by now, more than 12 hours I'm away from my house with my music instruments, damn tired..

No comments: