Saturday, June 30, 2007

yawwnnn.. juz came back from the MIA 40th Anni Gala Dinner blah blah blah.. damn tired..

Today I had class from morning 9am till 1pm, and then we went for lunch, some went back, becuz we gotta attend this dinner later at 5pm. Its too far for me to go home, so I went to CY's (my classmate, plays clarinet too) house to hang around. He let me try out several mouthpiece like Van B40, Van B40 Lyre, they were fantastic, one of them just nice for my clarinet. Then told me alot stuff I don't know about clarinet, did some maintainence on my clarinet, let me listen to some of his clarinet recordings collections, played few pieces of concertos for me to listen, wow he play them all fantastic !! So good la I have this friend in my semester, hohoho, cuz I can really learn alot from him !

After the moment of amusement, it's time to get read for the dinner lu.. Take bath change cloths etc etc..

We were told to gather at 5pm, my friends turned up, but students from other course are nowhere to be found.

We were told to that no jeans and T-shirt are allowed, but I see most of the students (even the senior students) wore jeans and T-shirt, hmm, don't they understands english ?

We reached there about 6:30pm, but we seated until 8:30pm before the dinner is served..

The dishes aren't so nice.. But we get to enjoy some nice performance from our music course graduates, hehehe, they're more nice, hehe.. Well what to expect from a RM100 dinner ? I couldn't complain more, since the Rm100 dinner is free for all of the sem 1 students, that's us, I get to eat free dinner today, watch the damn long fashion shows, in the PGRM hall, ok, that sounds great for RM100..

OK gud nitez..

No comments: