Sunday, June 17, 2007

yea... juz finished my dinner/supper, finally..

just now went to FYSB concert, but this time I'm not joining, hehe, I'll be one of the audience this time.. well, another improvements from them compare to last year, more entertaining, and they have clarinet concerto this time, I'm still far away from behind to play a concerto, it really push me to the edge ady, arrhhhh..

its more entertaining with their jazz ensembles, clarinet quintet, and some classic songs like Tomorrow from Annie and Carpenters Forever.. Honestly compared to last year, its 1st half of the concert is all ensemble only, which I actually get some poor response from audiences, yeah, it's not the right type of audiences that have invited.. You get youngsters and school band members to listen, they are more thrilled with exciting and entertaining songs, the repertoire last year would be not suit them perhaps, that's what I think, M'sia mah..

oh.. forgot to mentioned about my bro, he sends a video of himself from Taiwan to Malaysia, a form of encouragement to FYSB, and the members are like excited like that, telling me, "hey your brother, yada yada yada...." (=.='') oh well, totally different than me, famed and welcomed, especially by gals.. I'm just the opposite.. =/
I'm so jealous

Anyway, great job FYSB, you cherished my Saturday night :D keep up the good work and bring out better next year !!

Next Monday, a new life..

No comments: