Saturday, June 28, 2008

Get Smart

computer broke down for few days due to lightning strike.. =( changed a new motherboard but my pc works slower than the last time although it has higher RAM sum more is DDR RAM compare to last time SDRAM..

Edward just came back from Aust not long ago.. but he only stays till end of july, couldn't stay till his birthday in the August =(

We went to watch the movie "Get Smart" this evening, I can't say its a great movie, but its definitely lame and freaking funny, I couldn't stop laughing through out the show, those jokes are too lame.. XD Unfortunately, only YungYee and JhingSun shares the joy, the others couldn't make it for whatever reasons, I'm looking for our trip in the September, I hope it doesn't clash with my classes =)

My finals is going on, but I guess I couldn't get overall distinction for this semester, damn tough subjects for this semester... =S My semester ends at 14th July, please book me now for holidays !!!!! I'm desperate to go out freak out myself and relax for the first week of holidays..

Btw, I just found out my friend mom's name is "Sharin Gan" .. that's freaking coool !! An Uchiha ?

No comments: