Monday, June 30, 2008

Hari ini...

Hari ini adalah hari yang teruk bagi saya..

Ytd went to ta gei with my spoilt brat friends until 3 in the morning I went home and slept around 4 sumtg.. and woke up 8am to do my moral survey analysis, oh crap, it was in rush but with my highly intelligent brain I manage to make the wonders happen, finishing it by using the art of blowing from Master KeNNy in one hour time.. cuz my class starts at 10am and I definitely need to leave the house by 9am or else I'll late..

Luckily I manage to reach the school 10 min b4 10am after going thru all sorts of jams you can see on the road.. Pandan flavoured jam especially..

During moral class, teacher give us a goodbye essay to do, I stayed in the class teaching my classmates how to do so I ended up the last one staying inside the room finish up the homework..

Moral final exam coming this Saturday !! and it affects my overall CGPA, I'm gonna work hard on this looks-unimportant-subject..

Then followed by lunch, performance practise, my lecturer's lecture and so on, then its our Ethno sketch rehearsal.. everyone was not so cooperated.. my lack of sleep have been making me moody whole day and trying to control my emotion at all time was to explode so I went away being not-cooperated to upstairs practise piano on my own.. yes you can call me selfish, WHATEVER..

Quite a number of people absent today's rehearsal and especially that a**hole Sow Yoong Wai has gone MIA again, our Malaysian Institute of Arts(MIA) distinction fella, he's the Jumper that you can easily sees him walking around b4 classes starts or practises or whatever thing but when the he needs to show up, however is nowhere to be found and you can't find him.. He's making my lifespan shorter.. Did our class people happened to be all the people who FFK him always in the past life ?

the rehearsal carried out quite ok, I guess we're almost there. After that had a little choir exam rehearsal with my group member.. HY has greatly improved than the last time, that's great, I'm so happy to see that improvement ! CS the no-problem dude but is not performing well today, the remaining issue is Est which she is having hard time to get right notes I hope she can overcome this problem..

No comments: