Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wanted

ok.. another movie for today, the assasin movie, "WANTED" !!! (yawning...)

receive a text frm Nelson this morning asking for movie, he asked for Kung-fu panda initially, I agreed.. Later he changed to Wanted, which is in my list as well, I was attracted by all sorts of stunts in the movie and the bullet that travels in twisted direction concept..

We watched it in KLCC, the whole movie is not bad, I mean the idea, but the storyline was quite boring... It reminds me of Naruto, the character was told fake stories, trying to kill someone closest to him, who seems trying to kill him but actually trying to protects him at all cost of his own life..

It was much alot less than what I watched in trailer, and with Angie Jolie in the scene, there's no way hot scenes on the bed can be avoided, and there's no way you can watch them in Malaysia cinema..

I just reached home, and later I'm going to do is going to Lookout Point to catch a drink with ChungSeng who wants to showoff his GF to me who faithfully remained single for the past 21 years..

No comments: