Saturday, June 07, 2008

bad week

a little eventful for this week..

Went to see doctor, due to flu, cough, etc etc.. Cuz my mom fed me those chinese herb 2 shots in 6 hours, feeding 1 cause the body dehydrated or what-so-ever the chinese call it "yit hei" (hot air) and 2 shots makes me sorethroat and get a flu the next day.. As result, its been days since I touched on my clarinet, my mouth is too dry to do anytg, ANYTHING ! XD

Then got this Chorus Festival on Wednesday, just go there and sing as a choir, but I couldn't sing much and pay any much attention, since I'm in the sick mode I was feeling lazy all the time.. Uhh.. Before the event, I was so rushed until I when I wanted to have my lunch, I find the places around there has no food restaurant except KFC.. Afraid of being late, I drove to KFC thinking of having "bubur ayam" which I later found out they don't serve any, I ate their chicken rice instead, 2 pieces of fried chicken and 1 cold milo... Flu, cough serve a KFC meal, good idea eh ?

The chorus festival was, hmm, not so happy about it, cuz our choir not well prepared for it, and some jackass in our choir didn't take it seriously, or some born to be can't sing properlly, afterall, ALL STUDENTS were required to join the choir, it can't be helped... High school kids sings better than us.. swt..

Thursday, some japanese kawaii kids and ladies came over MIA to do a small exchange, again, we glorify MIA !! Friday is a day where no class and students don't show up, and yet the head of department organize it on Friday, expected, less people turns up during this exchange, since no people give a damn care to the head of department..

Another great thing, coincidentally, there's major breakdown, our building is entirely blackout and function based on candlelights and handphones LED flashlight..

The exchange was, I dunno whether you call it as exchange or not .. MIA performance, we just simply present what we sang yesterday in the Chorus Festival, and a guy who plays guitar and a classmate who plays a chinese guitar-like instrument, I'm not saying you're not good, but you're NOT ENTERTAINING... his presentation was long and not much people really understands the music, so eventually people find it bored, same as our guest from Japan..

We performed 3 dunno if you call it a performances or not, then its our Japanese friends' turn.. 3 kids, 3 ladies, they're all sum sort International Competition winners, 6 PERFORMING-STANDARD PERFORMANCES !!!!! Those kids not even turned out to be 10, and the 3 ladies don't seem to be older than I do, they all played freaking long pieces around 20 minutes each entirely from their memory, and the standard, that can make you graduate from MIA without any condition..

They're performing at Klang Soka Gakkai hall tomorrow evening, I'm going there tomorrow to watch their performance.. Uhh.. why does the petrol hike at this moment!??!? Its damn far place from KL to Klang !!!

This is it, my eventful week..

No comments: