Tuesday, December 30, 2008

body checkup

juz came back from checkup @ Kajang BP centre.. quite crowded in the morning, and there aren't enough chairs for the patient.. I stood there for nearly 2 hours until my turn..

the staff there are nice and kind as they keep on busy working but never neglect the patient around and try their best to answer enquiries.. the staff @ the counter even pull out her own seat and give it to an old man standing nearby, compare to some 2 talkative aunties who sitted there whole day long and chit chatting..

since I've been standing there for 2 hours, I've got nothing to do other than observing those staff walking around and doing their jobs.. I saw a lady which I think she's in her 20s, she's not only young and good looking she's also kind and nice as well, although she never stop working for the whole morning she still appear to be very patience, speaking in a soft and well manered tone to the people around.. Then she notice me standing there for like almost 2 hours (it's almost my turn) she also showed some concern like asking me wether had I done registration or not.. I simply answered her and she continue to busy in her own stuff..

then its my turn, apparently she's the person to do check up for me.. quite co-incidence also, cuz I saw her first busy with checkup stuff, then turned to busy some documentation stuff afterwards for quite a long time, and one guy took over her job.. I tot I would be meeting the guy, instead, she return to her post and I was the next person to do the checkup.. she speaks to me soft and nicely, wow, haha, I also kinda emberassed answering her.. I tot I would only see that in dramas, and never ever in MALAYSIA, and a small centre sum more..

the process taking my blood sample wasn't that smooth, she states that I'm too nervous (in fact, maybe I do..) keep on asking me to relax relax .. the more she asked me to, the more nervous I am.. in the end, I took 3 shots in total..

and then proceed to ECG checkup, I've got no idea what is that, since I got it in the "package" thingy, I'll just do it as well.. again she's the same person doing the test for me.. she brought me into a room.. then ask me to took off my shirt.. stunted about few seconds, I stare at her showing some sort of retarded looking face, she stare back at me again asking me took out the shirt again, uhh.. then only I took out my shirt and noticed her laughing behind me..

the rest is just normal checkup.. that's all, took me the whole morning just to do simple checkup..
best thing is, I get to meet such nice and kind person, lucky me..

No comments: