Friday, December 26, 2008

tagged by chan mann (now you're killing me.. )

01. What have you been doing recently?
sleeping at home..

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
when my hp no batt, charger not around, then I have to..

03.What had happened at 10.00 am today?
I was sleeping.. zzzzz

04. When did you last cry?
I can't remember.. when I was kid ?

05. Believe in fate/destiny?
both.. quite..

06. What do you want in your life right now?
keep on learning new things.. generally =D

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?
If I happened to have one with me, of course I'll use the umbrella..

08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
Pillow and blanket (^_^)

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
a short pants

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?
... I don't get it ????

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Nope..

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
nope..

13. What was the last movie you caught?
The Day The Earth Stood Still

14. What are you proud of?
My parents.. haha.. That makes me a good son..

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
It's some kind of forwarded messages, but I lazy to check it now..

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Lord of the Rings symphony concert, and that's really loud..

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Yes, quite a few of them.. Yeu Yeu, Prof. Yeu, Dai Lou, Old Master Q, Yeu Koh, etc..

18. What does you last received text message say?
Wish you all the best in year 2009 and merry christmas..

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
3am

20. Are you currently happy?
Not really..

21. Who gives you best advice?
Let's see.. Books

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Nope..

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
Mr. Ooi Joon Aun

24. Is anyone bugging you right now?
A few of them..

25. What/Who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
My friends.. Some silly chattings..

26. Do you wear toe socks?
Yea..

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Bentley Music Centre Sdn. Bhd.

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yeah..

29. What annoys you most in a person?
Mom.. She asks non stop.. Many times irrelevant stuff..

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
I guess so..

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
(Huh, what is that ??) XD

32. What is the colour of your room?
Pink......... no la.... Biege..

33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
What for... waste my time..

34. Do you believe in the saying of:talk is cheap?
Yea... sort of.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Yong Song Yeu

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Grace..

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Nope..

38. Do you have a life?
Uhh.. Yea.. Certainly I do.. cuz I'm alive..

39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?
I don't get the point..

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
There's no song currently, occasionally I put some, just to freak out my readers..

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I can't remember..

42. Last time you smiled?
Few seconds ago..

43. Have you changed this year?
Not much.. Especially my appearance..

44. What are you listening right now?
Classical musics..

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?
Not at the moment..

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?
Good question, that's really brilliant.. Stunning question of the century..

47. Is there a quote you live by?
Hmm.. one of it,
"You don't have the right to control how people treat you, but you have the right to control how you treat people" =)

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?
Not really..

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yea, instead, everyday, that's my job..

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?
No idea...

51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?
hanging out at Look Out Point with my friends..

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
No answer for this question..

53. What song best describe your love life?
No answer for this question..

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
I think so..

55. Who always make you laugh?
When people wants someone to laugh for their jokes.. wether funny or not..

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Yea I do.. This is Malaysia and I'm Malaysian anyway..

57. Favourite website?
yongsongyeu.blogspot.com

58. What's your middle/last name?
Song/ Yeu

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
Blood test.. Work.. Practise..

60. What do you think you are like?
I do not get this question either..

61. Who will you choose to die with?
My enemy ?

62. Where have you been today?
Nowhere..

64. Who are you missing right now?
My friend..

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?
Friend...

66. What are you doing right now?
Isn't it obvious.. (here, thank you again, Chan Mann)

67. Which primary school are you from?
SRJK(C) Jalan Davidson..

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
Black, white, Green

69. What emotion you like to show?
stone face..

70. What is your life to you?
Interesting..

71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do
Sleep..

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Jhing Sun, San Shan..

73. Who do you admire most
Professional musicians..

74. Which month are you born in?
August

75. How are you feeling right now?
No feelings..

76. What is the time now?
1333 hours

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Cute looking and cheerful ?? (I do not know her well though)

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
I don't need them.. Naturally highlighted with whites..

79. Why are you doing this tag?
Cuz I chose to..

80. What do you do when you're moody?
Sleep..

81. At which age you wish to get married?
No idea..

82. Who is more important to you?
Friends that I loved..

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?
Hang out with my close friends..

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
Grace..

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Scientificly you'll have to believe that..

86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?
Playing on MPO stage.. (yea, laugh at me with all you want)

87. What is your goal for this year?
Finish my task before my teacher kill me..

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Sort of..

89. What feeling do have to him/her you love most?
Good feelings..

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?
Please, this is global issue..

91. What feeling do you hate the most?
Hate

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I guess so

93. Do you believe in God?
No..

95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?
Appreciating what is around..

96. What will you bring when you fight?
middle finger for sure..

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Hmm.. not really..

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?
Who cares..

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
See first..

100. How do you feel now?
Nothing, abit sleepy..

people i tag.
I don't think my regular readers do this kind of stuff, or bother to..
have yourself tagged, pm me, and I'll read yours =)

No comments: