Monday, December 22, 2008

My new home...

oh.. finally get to go back my own home after more than a week staying outside due to the LOTR concert performance.. do a little updates over here..
as most of my friends know that I moved out again, from Genting Kelang to Taman Melati, a few kilometres away from where I stayed previously..

I moved into the condo with the help of OJA, then we went for sum supper that nite , stayed in this PV3 condo, I took a few pictures of them..


the living hall



the balcony


the dining hall


the kitchen


the stove without gas

the toilet


the bathroom


my room overview


my table, now it has more books, the laptop is not mine.. my housemate leave it on my table after using it..
anyway.. staying with all the 4 girls in a house, not too bad afterall.. they do most of the house chores, hahahaha..

No comments: