Tuesday, December 02, 2008

weird dream

I had weird dreams recently, around my finals running on now.. Tomorrow is last day, piano exam !! Uhh.. anyway let's get down into the point..

Story 1

I dreamed that I was sitting for an exam, then here come this baldy examiner come and say something unpleasant to me, I was angry so I scolded him back some bad words..

The baldy examiner took out his pen writing bad comments of me and took away some points from my examination..

I was so furious so I took a Trumpet case from nowhere (I wonder how did I do that..) and smack it on the baldy's head...

Then I woke up heart beating fast, the angry mood is still around..


Story 2

I was on the bus, I got no idea where I'm going, just sitting in it..

The bus was moving in a moderate speed, and then not faraway, there's a group of people crossing the street, the bus driver seems didn't care at all, he drove into the pedestrian crashing them like bowling..

Again I'm so furious, this time I took up a fire extinguisher and smack on the driver's head.. and over him..


Story 3

this was the next night, I couldn't remember much about it, all I recall is a scene, a person was shot in the head from a sniper faraway..


Moral of the story

I think I have the tendency to become a very violent person.. goodness..

No comments: